RSS2.0

A new way of doing things around here...

Friday, April 25, 2008


I have been breaking my head with what to do with this site for a while with albums constantly being deleted from upload sites and with obvious restrictions rapidshare and megaupload put on downloading albums, so I have decided withing the next week or so, I am going to put up my own torrent tracker server which will hopefully make things a bit easier for everyone.

Anyway thanks for being patient guys, and I promise the next few weeks I will start to update all of the links on this site to point to sparkly new working ones.

3 comments:

alcoholism remedy said...

The treatment of alcoholism and alcohol varies from one alcoholic to another according to the amount of addiction to alcohol and wine as the alcohol substance found in beer, wine and other alcoholic beverages (Kalowski and vodka) affect the chemical activity of the brain addicted to alcohol

Owen Pratt said...

Nicee blog thanks for posting

Owen Pratt said...

Hi thanks for sharing tthis